Monday, April 14, 2008

APOLOGY

B+B:

I write this stuff myself, submit it myself; I have no editor, no one to spot and correct my editorial mistakes - of which I routinely make several.

This past Sunday I posted a blog riddled with errors (actually, a redundant draft I neglected to delete prior to posting, which would have confused anybody, including myself).

This is because one cannot edit one's own work. But I do, and I am often guilty of incorrect spelling/typos, etc.

For this I am truly sorry.

It's not like I don't care. I do.

I simply don't possess the editorial skills to make it flawless.

I am however happy to say these errors are typographical, not ideological: everything opinion I state is mine and proudly so. No mistakes there.

So please forgive my typing - and join me in my opinions.

Thank you.

Excelsior!

JS

No comments: