Thursday, July 31, 2008

0-BAMA'S HILLARY SURPRISE?

B+B:

Okay, color me cynical, but...I, too Have A Dream. A Nightmare.
YObama sees his invincibility slipping, McCain rising.
He continues to totally ignore Hillary Clinton and, as a result, the entire media ignores her to. She can't get arrested, a ghost.
Finally, we hear YObama asks Clinton to speak at the 2nd night of the Dem Convention, and the media - today - jumps all over this as a signal she will Not be his running mate (VPs never speak 2nd night). No, she is speaking to commemorate the anniversary of women's sufferage.
I don't believe it.
Considering the nature and magnitude of the anger and alienation Obama is causing among women who support Clinton by his treatment of Hillary (i.e. treating her like a dead person), he must do Something to mollify them, right?

I BELIEVE THERE IS A STRONG CHANCE THAT HILLARY HAS ALREADY AGREED TO BE YOBAMA'S RUNNING MATE----AND THAT YOBAMA WILL DROP A BLOCKBUSTER ANNOUNCEMENT, BLOWING McCAIN'S CAMPAIGN OUT OF THE WATER (and it would).

I know, I know, an unlikely scenario.
But, still...
I have yet to see the stake through Mrs. Clinton's political heart.
It is not dead.
It stakes the earth, undead.
It needs fresh blood.
McCain's. Yours.
It is the nightmare:

BEWARE THE HILLARY VP SURPRISE!


More later.....

JTS

No comments: